[Incubator] Application for the library "GeoServer PHP Client" tobecome a OSGeo Community project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:33:49 PST 2019

Thanks I do not seem to have gotten the original email :P

Looking at the repo https://github.com/OneOffTech/geoserver-client-php

1) GeoSpatial

GeoServer PHP is used for spatial work, as a GeoServer team member we would
love your feedback as the REST API evolves.

2) open source license, with source code check of headers
- License
<https://github.com/OneOffTech/geoserver-client-php/blob/master/LICENSE.txt>
AGPL is very much open source
- Have you checked your headers? Looking myself and searching it GitHub did
not find anything but I need to ask :)

3) accepts contributions
- CONTRIBUTING.md
<https://github.com/OneOffTech/geoserver-client-php/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>
is
nice and clear and has a CLA
- CLA.md
<https://github.com/OneOffTech/geoserver-client-php/blob/master/CLA.md> same
thing, nice and clear
- pull request history
<https://github.com/OneOffTech/geoserver-client-php/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed>
do
not see a wide range of contributors... yet :)

>From our standpoint we are not offering legal advice we just want to ensure
you have thought about how contributions happen and the effect on your
code. So this is a bit of open source advocacy for us OSGeo.

aside: I quite like your company logo, kind of looks like "on" / "off" when
drawn out