[Incubator] Adding RasterFrames

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:19:41 PDT 2019

Thanks!, not sure if I had a chance to review yet:

- I like the use of a diagram in the text
- the RasterFrames logo needs to be on the white background (a template is
here template_tile.png
<https://www.osgeo.org/wp-content/uploads/template_tile.png>)
- can you show any picture of the program running, or an example of output
from the program? Have a look at some of the other pages for examples...
- do you have a picture of the team? we try and make osgeo website people
focused by showing the people
- lots of end-user resources, is their nothing for developers? (developer
build instructions, source code repository, etc...)

So the logo is the only thing needed to publish, the others are suggestions.