[Incubator] PROJ incubation checklist ready for review

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 21:40:02 PDT 2019

Congrats that is great work, for incubation we gotta wait for your mentor
Michael Smith to check in and make a motion.

The mentor role is twofold:
a) Joined your community, answering questions, etc...
b) Letting the committee know when the project team is functioning and
ready to graduate (this is especially important when a project adopts new
procedures etc...)