[Incubator] proj graduation discussion

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 09:34:21 PDT 2019

Disclaimer: I helped Michael and the PROJ team a couple times at code
sprints get setup for incubation so this is not the first time I have
reviewed.

Before we start though, Michael as mentor your have been hanging out with
the PROJ team. Were there any questions during incubation, and procedures
changed or clarified? How did it go?

Useful links:
- proj.org (this looks *great* congrats, and thanks for including the osgeo
community logo)
- osgeo project page <https://www.osgeo.org/projects/proj4/> <-- this needs
a fair bit of work (like a logo, website link, issue tracker, downloads,
...)
- incubation application <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2268>
- incubation checklist
<https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/wiki/Incubation-checklist> - we need a code
of conduct somewhere (I just checked the repo).

With respect to code of conduct, this is a new requirement from the board
and the incubation committee has not yet updated our checklist.