[Incubator] Regarding visiting OSGeo - KOSSA

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 00:13:07 PDT 2019

OSGeo has local chapters in the different regions, please reach out to
these groups to see who is available:

a) OSGeo.US <https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/osgeo-us/> -
http://osgeo.us/
b) OSGeo Korean Chapter
<https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/osgeo-korean-chapter/> -
http://www.osgeo.kr/

If you are specifically interested in companies we maintain a list of service
providers world wide <https://www.osgeo.org/service-providers/> (please
keep in mind that these folks have business to run and may not have much
capacity for unpaid outreach.

I really encourage you to contact the very active osgeo community in Korea.
The group hosted every one as part our annual conference in 2015 and is a
vibrant open source community.