[Incubator] [MapProxy] MapProxy PSC

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 06:31:37 PDT 2020

Hi Oliver, all

I was wondering what happened with MapProxy and OSGeo incubation and
found the following links:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/851
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapProxy_Incubation_Application

I think this is a good time to form a PSC and add MapProxy as an OSGeo
Community Project.

Best regards,
Angelos

--