[Incubator] Motion: accept MDAL as an OSGep community project

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Dec 17 01:38:18 PST 2020

Hi All,

We've left this motion open for far longer than the normal period, but
we're still missing a quorum of votes to approve it.

* Bruce Bannerman +1
 * Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques +1
 * Howard Butler
 * Arnulf Christl
 * Jo Cook +1 initial motion
 * Jody Garnett +1
 * Dimitris Kotzinos
 * Tom Kralidis
 * Julien-Samuel Lacroix
 * Mark Lucas
 * Michael Smith +1
 * Steve Lime
 * Daniel Morissette +1
 * Markus Schneider
 * Cameron Shorter
 * Norman Vine
 * Frank Warmerdam

I would strongly encourage those people that haven't voted to vote
either for or against, or reply with any concerns that you have about
the project so we can move forward. Otherwise we're going to have to
close the motion with no decision either way, which is not fair on the
MDAL developers.

Thanks

Jo

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 2:46 PM Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:

> +1

urgent responses at that time, please visit
support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009