[Incubator] GSoC 2020: OSGeo Accepted as Mentor Organization!

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 02:11:07 PST 2020

Dear all,

We are happy and feel excited to announce that OSGeo has been accepted once
again as a mentor organization for GSoC 2020.

The list of accepted organizations is at [0].
Our OSGeo GSoC 2020 application is available at [1].

Please note the Student Application Period opens March 16 - 31, 2020.
Students will be able to register and submit their applications during
March 16-31, 2020. All proposals must be submitted by March 31, 2020 18:00
UTC.
We still have time for more projects to participate with ideas [2].
It is a good opportunity to:
    • Add functionality to your projects.
    • Attract more contributors participating to the projects, some times
they become long term contributors.

OSGeo projects, Incubating projects, and community projects are welcome.

[0] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/
[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_Application_2020
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Ideas

Stay tuned for further instructions on next steps and be prepared for
another geospatial GSoC with OSGeo!

Yours,
OSGeo GSoC Admins