[Incubator] Bezitopo and PerfectTIN

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:53:51 PST 2020

Pierre:

Thanks for answering my questions, the discussion/examples on
CONTRIBUTING.md is only a recommendation.

As such I have adjusted your website permissions so you can create pages
for both bezitopo and perfecttin.  The website uses "forms" rather than
posts, there is an example here for adding service providers
<https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/>
showing
some screen snaps. Adding a project is very similar.