[Incubator] Bezitopo and PerfectTIN

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Thu Jan 30 01:53:14 PST 2020

On Tuesday, 28 January 2020 22.38.12 EST Jody Garnett wrote:
> It is now fixed; upgrades are apparently fun.

I think I've entered Bezitopo. Entering PerfectTIN, though, I ran into some
problems:
*The "Remember Me" checkbox doesn't work.
*I tried to upload a screenshot, but it ran into an error processing it.
*I started writing it, then went out to a meeting, and came back some hours
later. I tried to preview it, but saw only a draft of a post saying "POSTS ARE
NOT SHOWN PLEASE DO NOT CREATE THEM". I tried again and it said that my
session had expired. I tried to save a draft, and all I had written
disappeared!

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.