[Incubator] MobilityDB

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Jul 18 07:19:26 PDT 2020

Hello committee members
There is this new project MobilityDB [1] that soon will start an
application to become an OSGeo Community Project.
I am guiding them on some basic steps, like setting up mailing lists for
the project [2] and some other tasks. They also participated on the Bolsena
2020 Code Sprint
Here is my question:
>From the incubation [3] information on the website I navigated using the
links, and I only found [4] as the requirements to be considered for
community projects.
Is that correct?

Regards
Vicky