[Incubator] Proposal that Geostyler is accepted as an OSGeo Community Project

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Jun 3 01:31:13 PDT 2020

Dear List,

I'd like to propose that Geostyler is accepted as an OSGeo Community
Project: https://github.com/geostyler/geostyler

This project meets our OSGeo community requirements:
 1. geospatial
 2. open source license, with source code check of headers
 3. accepts contributions

 This motion is held open until June 10th to give everyone a chance to vote
 (require a 50% response rate for "quorum"):

    - Bruce Bannerman
    - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
    - Landon Blake
    - Howard Butler
    - Arnulf Christl
    - Jo Cook +1 initial motion
    - Jody Garnett
    - Dimitris Kotzinos
    - Tom Kralidis
    - Julien-Samuel Lacroix
    - Mark Lucas
    - Steve Lime
    - Daniel Morissette
    - Markus Schneider
    - Cameron Shorter
    - Norman Vine
    - Frank Warmerdam

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd,
Epsom Square Centre, 6-7 The Derby Square, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AG, UK

t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/>
twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise
geographic intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>