[Incubator] istSOS Incubation Sprint: 22-28 June 2020

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Mar 1 10:10:05 PST 2020

Dear istSOS users and developers,
we should five a boost to finalize the incubation process.

For this I'm making a first attempt proposing an incubation & code sprint
from 22 to 28 June 2020 in Malaga. It will be possible to take part in
person (which is way better) or online.

Looking forward for feedback and availability from community and mentors.

Best,
Maxi

--
*Massimiliano Cannata*