[Incubator] GeoMapFish as an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:37:29 PST 2020

Yves:

I have been looking forward to your email, sorry I did not keep up with the
incubation list recently!

Notes:
- So license is MIT, or BSD 2-clause, with some GPL QGIS plugins.
- Checking the CONTRIBUTING.md presently references the osgeo code of
conduct (which is not really maintained anymore). Were you planning to
update to Contributor Covenant as indicated in your email?
- You indicated in your email "headers ok", we really increased this
requirement for community projects - since it is such a blocker for
incubation programs :P

spots checks ngeo
- src: every js file seemed good
- src/scss files did not have a header - perhaps you added headers with a
script
- tools: lots of mit headers here, no headers on the shell scripts (just so
long as you are aware)
- tools/get-version no header

spot checks c2cgeoportal
- admin/ python files good, lots of the other files here lack headers,
perhaps they were considered build or orchestration files?
- bin/ lots of scripts lack headers, and they are probably executable code
you ship
- do you have a list of what was checked?