[Incubator] The Open Data Cube as a OSGeo Community Project

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 3 12:08:42 PDT 2020

Hi,

I searched around for a while,

found
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Incubation_Progress
--> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Provenance_Review

with the hint
"Kudos to Schuyler Erle for writing the PERL script which quite helped
(tools/copywrite.pl). The expansion of CVS names was done by reading
in contributors.csv."

and voilĂ :
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/blob/master/tools/copywrite.pl

(originally added on April 27, 2006:
 https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-legacy/blob/develbranch_6/tools/copywrite.pl
)

Dunno if it helps in your case but nothing is lost ;-)

Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
https://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software