[Incubator] Motion: Accept the Open Data Cube Project as an OSGeo Community Project

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Apr 15 05:50:37 PDT 2021

+1

From: Incubator <incubator-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 5:26 AM
To: "bruce. osgeo" <bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com>
Cc: OSGeo Committee <incubator at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Incubator] Motion: Accept the Open Data Cube Project as an OSGeo Community Project

Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.

I second the motion.  +1 from me.

..Tom

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 1:07 AM Bruce Bannerman <bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com<mailto:bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com>> wrote:
I would like to make the motion:

Accept The Open Data Cube as an OSGeo Community Project.

See Alex’s email below containing responses to our checklist.

I believe that this project will enhance our community.

Holding this motion open until Monday 30 April 2021, seeking 50% quorum, from the following incubation committee members:
· Bruce Bannerman                +1 initial motion
· Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
· Howard Butler
· Arnulf Christl
· Jo Cook