[Incubator] Contents of Incubator Digest, Vol 159, Issue 5; MOSS "heritage" project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:13:38 PDT 2021

Good to hear from you Peter:

If you give me your github user id and osgeo user id I can setup:
1. http://github.com/osgeo/moss (we could also use osgeo gitlab, bit github
will have wider reach at present), actually do you want to transfer the
https://github.com/ploewe/MOSS repository to the osgeo organization?
2. osgeo.org/projects/moss project page, you will need the project logo and
description