[Incubator] Application to add PROJ-JNI as an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun May 30 21:15:12 PDT 2021

Okay I was able to configure wcohen with Project Author permission, please
have a go at creating the project page. The instructions we have for "adding
a service provider
<https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/>"
are the best note for how to fill in content on the osgeo website (lots of
tabs).

Thanks for the background on the project, good stuff.