[Incubator] Update committee membership list based on activity

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon May 31 08:29:27 PDT 2021

Wanted to follow up to Jo Cook's MDAL motion from November 24th, we did not
receive a quorum of responses at that time and the project was not
accepted. If you do not have time to review the proposal in detail please
respond with +0 / -0 so we can reach quorum to proceed. See committee
operation
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Committee_Operation> for
specifics.

Before we make this motion again I will reduce the committee membership
list to active members, removing anyone who has not had a chance to vote in
the last year.

- Bob Basques: No emails since 2020
- Howard Butler: No emails since 2020
- Julien-Samuel Lacroix: No emails since 2020
- Mark Lucas: No emails since 2020
- Markus Schneider: No emails since 2020
- Norman Vine: No emails since 2020

Thank you for your service! We all understand about being busy vs volunteer
commitments, you are welcome to join at any time.