[Incubator] Motion: Accept pygeoapi for incubation

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 23:49:59 PDT 2021

This motion has sufficient votes to be declared approved by this committee.

To be clear, Michael Smith volunteered to be OSGeo Mentor. This should have been made clear on the Motion below.

Votes are as below:

=====

Motion:

Accept pygeoapi into Incubation.

See Incubation Questionaire at [1].

The motion will be held open for 2 weeks to 28 October 2021.

Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques           +1
Bruce Bannerman                      +1 initial motion
Arnulf Christl                              +1
Jo Cook                                      +1
Jody Garnett                              +0
Dimitris Kotzinos                        +0
Tom Kralidis                               +0
Michael Smith                            +1
Steve Lime                                 +1
Daniel Morissette                       +1
Frank Warmerdam                      Did not vote

Kind regards,

Bruce