[Incubator] Application OSGeo Project - Giswater

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:30:27 PDT 2022

Thanks! Can you login to osgeo.org once and setup your profile; then I can
give you `project author` permission to create a page.

You may also wish to setup a service provider page for your company? The
instructions here
https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/
are a good guide to how to work with wordpress forms. Setting up a
project page is similar.

Please review the overview here
https://www.osgeo.org/about/committees/incubation/ for what to expect.