[Incubator] [EXTERN]-Re: Application OSGeo Masterportal

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:22:30 PST 2022

Hi Nico,

The current options are to apply for incubation or to apply to become a
community project.
For both those options, you application needs to go through our
incubation committee (in CC).
We will provide more information during the call but there will not be
enough time for a presentation.

Best,
Angelos

--