[Incubator] [Board] [EXTERN]-Re: Application OSGeo Masterportal

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Mon Mar 7 23:04:43 PST 2022

Hi Jody,

I am not the lead behind the application of masterportal, just a random
user (and one-time commiter) which offers help. I did help complete said
process for GeoExt, Actinia and GeoStyler.

I have no idea who organizes the work needed from the masterportal side,
most probably Nicholas Schliffke & Jens Nienaber (CCed via
PMMasterportal at dataport.de)

Thanks,

Marc

--