[Incubator] Motion: Accept ETF testing framework to OSGeo Community program

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Oct 25 03:56:40 PDT 2022

+1 Jo Cook

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 10:02 PM Arnulf Christl <
arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net> wrote:

> +1 Arnulf
>
> Am 24.10.22 um 18:18 schrieb Angelos Tzotsos:
> > Motion:
> >
> > Accept ETF testing framework to OSGeo Community program.
> >
> > The motion will be held open for 2 weeks to 7 November 2022.
> >
> > Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
> > Bruce Bannerman
> > Arnulf Christl
> > Jo Cook
> > Jody Garnett
> > Dimitris Kotzinos
> > Tom Kralidis
> > Michael Smith
> > Steve Lime
> > Daniel Morissette
> > Frank Warmerdam
> > Angelos Tzotsos +1 initial motion
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Angelos
> >
> > On 8/31/22 13:51, MINGHINI Marco wrote:
> >> Dear Jody,
> >>
> >> following the discussion below and also our face-to-face discussion
> >> in Florence last week, could you confirm that the ETF application to
> >> become an OSGeo Community Project is ok? I understand that a formal
> >> approval of the incubation committee through a motion is needed to
> >> then proceed to the Board.
> >>

> >> If the application needs to be revised, we are happy to take new
> >> suggestions into account.
> >>

> >> Thank you and best regards,
> >>
> >> Marco
> >>

> >> ________________________________

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

events and training

Astun Technology Ltd, t:+44 1372 744 009 contact us
online <https://www.astuntechnology.com/contact-us/>
web:
astuntechnology.com  <https://www.astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform
<https://www.astuntechnology.com/cloud-products/ishare/>

GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://www.astuntechnology.com/training/>
Support <https://www.astuntechnology.com/support/>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Penrose
House, 67 Hightown Road, Banbury, OX16 9BE VAT no. 864201149.