[Incubator] Incubate pgRouting as OSGeo Project

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Oct 26 20:55:00 PDT 2022

Jody,

Vicky will be physically present at the code sprint.
She's put a lot of work into getting all things ready to go for the incubation.

I calculate $3000 should cover code sprint and travel expenses and work Vicky's already done.

The code sprint is planned for just one day and will be extended if extra time is needed.  Vicky will be working with some of the committers in Japan on later days.

If approved, send the money to Vicky.

Thanks,
Regina