[Incubator] motion: financially support pggrouting incubation sprint

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 23:28:55 PDT 2022

The pgrouting team has made a request to fund the following event:
https://www.osgeo.org/events/pgrouting-codesprint-2022/

The codesprint will focus on the following:

> Incubation: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/OSGeo-Incubation
>
> Although presented as a code sprint the topic is "incubation" and I would
like to make a motion to support this activity out of annual budget:

Motion: Support the pgrouting incubation code sprint for $3000 USD

Motion is held open November 9th:

   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
   - Arnulf Christl
   - Jo Cook
   - Jody Garnett +1 initial motion
   - Dimitris Kotzinos
   - Tom Kralidis
   - Michael Smith
   - Steve Lime
   - Daniel Morissette
   - Frank Warmerdam
   - Angelos Tzotsos

Given that the activity is on the 9th it would be very kind if we complete
voting before this timeframe (which will require a 100% response rate).