[Incubator] Motion for pgRouting funds $3000

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 07:45:08 PDT 2022

Oh dear;

Our email procedure is 2 weeks; only way to really speed that up is 100%
response rate; or have a video meeting (which passes immediately).

Thinking: Travel grant initiative may be able to help; but they usually
work via host...

Code sprint funding process is via the board...

Not an OSGeo project so  she is not a project officer or psc member
traveling on official biz (in which case she would be directly reporting to
the board and the board could offer support for acting in the capacity as
OSGeo).

If incubation committee is really your best best we should reach out to
everyone who has not responded and ask them to vote; and reach out to
treasurer to warn of the time sensitive nature of the response.

Jody