[Incubator] QField as OSGeo Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:15:56 PDT 2023

Nope, I made a motion for committee members to vote on. Cote is held open
for two weeks as this is an email based committee (no online meetings).

Aside: One question came in about license and iTunes Store on that email
thread. You may wish to answer it here?

It is unclear if remaining committee members are waiting on answer or just
have not checked email yet.