[Incubator] recommend ZOO-Project for graduation

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Thu Jun 1 05:50:38 PDT 2023

+1 Jo Cook

On Thu, Jun 1, 2023 at 11:41 AM Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all: as mentor of the ZOO-Project I recommend that the project graduates as an official OSGeo project.
>
> Key documents:
> - Project Graduation Checklist:https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/wiki/ProjectGraduationChecklist
> - Project Provenance Review:https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/wiki/ProvenanceReview
>
> The ZOO-Project project is a longstanding effort with a stable global community in support
> of a robust platform supporting OGC standards (WPS, OGC API - Processes)
> for geospatial processing pipelines. The project/community continues to evolve via code sprints, PSC
> (aka the ZOO Tribal Council) meetings and other activities [1].
>
> We need 50% of the committee to cast votes; I’ve included the current
> membership below in [2].  The vote will stay open until 2023-06-15 (14 days from today).
>
> I will start with my +1 as a member of the Incubation Committee and project mentor.
>
> Thanks
>
> ..Tom
>

> [1] http://zoo-project.org/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Events
>
> [2]
>

>    - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
>    - Arnulf Christl
>    - Jo Cook
>    - Jody Garnett (chair)
>    - Dimitris Kotzinos
>    - Tom Kralidis
>    - Michael Smith
>    - Steve Lime
>    - Daniel Morissette
>    - Frank Warmerdam
>    - Angelos Tzotsos

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155 | twitter:@archaeogeek | mastodon:@archaeogeek
@mastodon.social
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

events and training

Astun Technology Ltd, t:+44 1372 744 009 contact us
online <https://www.astuntechnology.com/contact-us/>
web:
astuntechnology.com  <https://www.astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform
<https://www.astuntechnology.com/cloud-products/ishare/>

GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://www.astuntechnology.com/training/>
Support <https://www.astuntechnology.com/support/>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Penrose
House, 67 Hightown Road, Banbury, OX16 9BE VAT no. 864201149.