[Incubator] motion: TourchGeo application to OSGeo community program

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:02:43 PST 2024

 This motion is now passed with the following support:

   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques +1
   - Arnulf Christl +1
   - Jo Cook +1
   - Jody Garnett +1
   - Dimitris Kotzinos +0
   - Tom Kralidis
   - Brian M Hamlin +1
   - Steve Lime +1
   - Daniel Morissette
   - Regina Obe
   - Michael Smith +1
   - Angelos Tzotsos +1
   - Frank Warmerdam

I will inform the board immediately (as they are having another meeting
tomorrow morning).