[Incubator] OSGeo Community Project XYZ/Mapp

Dennis Bauszus dennis.bauszus at geolytix.co.uk
Tue Jul 30 04:21:56 PDT 2024

Dear All,

I am hoping to pick up the process again of making XYZ/MAPP an OSGeo
community project.

A couple of years have passed since the last email on this thread and a lot
of development, documentation, and testing work has been provided to the
project in the meantime.

I am currently sitting in on the OSGeo:UK code sprint with Nick and getting
advice on the steps of adding a project to the website.

Following the notes on the incubation committee website I read that I need
permission for my OSGeo userid [dbauszus] to create a project page.

I hope you can help with this.

Best,
Dennis Bauszus