[Incubator] MOTION Consider TorchGeo as an OSGeo Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:28:04 PDT 2024

 Jody here collecting proposal status, if everyone responds before October
26th board meeting we can get this done 1 month early.

We are missing a response from Daniel Morissette and Frank Warmerdam.

Here is the current status:

   - Angelos Tzotsos +1
   - Arnulf Christl +1
   - Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques +1
   - Brian M Hamlin +1 initial motion
   - Daniel Morissette
   - Dimitris Kotzinos +1
   - Frank Warmerdam
   - Jo Cook +1
   - Jody Garnett +1
   - Michael Smith +1
   - Regina Obe +1
   - Steve Lime +1
   - Tom Kralidis +1

Community feedback:

   - Ian Turton:  more documentation, especially of the
   quickstart/beginners tutorial type
   -