[India-discuss] Blog post on Koorachundu Village Panchayat - OpenStreetMap Mapping Party.

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Apr 2 09:42:39 PDT 2015

Hi Jaisen and Team,

I must commend the excellent work by your team on  Koorachundu Village
Panchayat
mapping! I hope your success can be emulated in other Panchayats too.

You can also take a look at Geopaparazzi App [1] for data capture in the
future.

Also, please consider presenting your work at the FOSS4G-India conference
that will be held between 8-10 June 2015 in Dehra Dun [2].

Venka

[1] http://geopaparazzi.github.io/geopaparazzi/
[2] http://www.slideshare.net/ravivundavalli/foss4-g2015india