[India-discuss] Regarding Hackathon Sponsoring

Sunveer Singh singhsunveer54 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:28:53 PDT 2018

Hello, Hope you guys are going good!

I am Sunveer, high school student from India, I am also Google Code-in 2017
Grand Prize winner with OSGeo.

I am Planning, to host a high school hackathon in India. As there are very
less hackathons in India and especially very very less for high school
students, so I thought of hosting a hackathon for high school students.

And I contacted Jeff McKenna, he suggested to post this message in India's
mailing list,  so I am here, Thanks to Jeff!

And also I will be giving lectures on Open Source and Especially OSGeo and
its umbrella organisations if this event got enough sponsors so that this
event can be hosted.

And the name of hackathon is
Hack High: hackhigh.github.io

Thank You