[India-discuss] Regarding Hackathon Sponsoring

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:38:13 PDT 2018

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 9:21 AM K S Rajan <rajan at iiit.ac.in> wrote:

> I suggest, that even before you start looking for Sponsorship - first
> decide the date, content and venue and the expected participation size.
> Your primary costs will be venue and food, apart from Prizes, if any. e
> first two may not need much funds depending on where you conduct the event.
> Funds for prizes can be raised once the focus of the Hackathon is clear.

These are required and nice suggestions.

> As RaviKumar had earlier suggested, Prof. Hardeep Singh Rai, Dean of Guru
> Nanak Dev Engg College is a passionate Open Source advocate and so, you pls
> first contact him for local suggestions and ideas.

I am all there to support it.

I will send you my mobile number on Sunveer Singh's email, then then we can
discuss on phone and even meet.

If venue is need, it may be at our Institute.

--
Prof. (Dr.) H.S.Rai
Dean Testing and Consultancy http://gndec.ac.in/tcc/