[India-discuss] Regarding Hackathon Sponsoring

Sunveer Singh singhsunveer54 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:16:04 PDT 2018

Hello,

Hope you guys are doing good. After viewing all the circumstances of exams
and other stuff of students, I thing April 13-14 2019, will be most
suitable date for this as this is after exams and also after board exams of
students in Grades 10 and 12. And as This event is mainly based on Open
Source so if you allow me, I would like to contact other open source
organizations, so that students can be introduced to other Open Source orgs
also.

And for OSGeo, if you can send someone from any of your projects like GRASS
GIS, OSGeoLive to host an workshop, that would be really great!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You
Sunveer
https://sunveersingh.github.io/