[India-discuss] Fwd: [OSGeo AGM 2021] [Action required] OSGeo India upload link please upload your video till August 30

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:38:59 PDT 2021

Dear Sir, Dear All,

Greetings. Hope you are doing well.
I am okay with the Zoom call.
In brief, we need to prepare a 1 min video for the local chapter (I know
this as I would be preparing the GSoC 2021 Status video).

For the OSGeo India local chapter, I could think of following updates for
the last year which we could use as points to discuss:

1. Election of 2 new Charter Members from India - Mr. Ujaval Gandhi and Mr.
Rahul Chauhan
2. Selection of 6 students for GSoC 2021 with OSGeo - 4 for ZOO-Project,
MapMint (Mr. Aniket Giri, Mr. Aryan K, Mr. Sandeep Saurav, Mr. Sourav
Singh) and 2 for pgRouting (Mr. Veenit Kumar, Mr. Ashish Kumar)
3. Selection of 1 student for OSGeo UN Educational Challenge 2021 - Mr.
Swapnil Joshi

Also, please find below another email received from the OSGeo Secretary for
your perusal:

Hello Rajat,

maybe you also could encourage the  OSGeo India Board to add some
> information at the local chapters page.
> https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/osgeo-india/
> Thanks a lot and see you
> Astrid