[India-discuss] Urgent- Python module not found issue in new build QGIS Plugin.(Please response ASAP)

Heliware SGR explore at heliware.co.in
Wed Oct 20 04:53:38 PDT 2021

Hello OSGEO Team,

I created QGIS Plugin with python module "haversine" which is must be required to run my plugin, but "haversine" module is not pre-installed in QGIS python environment. While creating/testing a plugin I manually install python module in QGIS python environment.
I also define this mandatory python module in metadata as shown in image

but at a time of plugin installing QGIS does not install python module in QGIS python environment and rise below error.

I'm confused as to where and how to define all required python modules for plugin during publishing. I need to automatically install the required python module "haversine" in the QGIS python environment when a any user install my QGIS plugin.
Please explain or provide solution to resolve the issue of how to define required python module for plugin and it will be automatically install with plugin, so at a time of plugin installation mandatory python module will be automatically install in QGIS python environment.

System Details:
Operating system : Windows 10
QGIS Desktop version : 3.20.3
python in QGIS environment : python 3.9.5
Mukul Sharma
Python Developer
Thanks and Regards
SGR Labs Pvt. Ltd.