[India-discuss] Introduction

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 20:43:34 PST 2023

Hi Krishna!

Thanks for your email. Happy to see activity in the OSGeo India Discuss
list.

I am Rajat and I work at NASA IMPACT. I am an open-source enthusiast and
advocate. Currently, I am a part of the OSGeo Board of Directors and
contribute as a PSC Member for the ZOO-Project and pgRouting. I have been
fortunate enough to attend FOSS4G Asia and FOSS4G conferences in the past
and look forward to meeting the community members in the upcoming meetups.

Kind regards,
Rajat

--
Dr. Rajat Shinde