[Indonesia] FOSS GIS follow up sharing and training

Wardiyono wynerst at indo.net.id
Wed Nov 14 17:59:50 EST 2007

Arnulf,
Thanks for quick response.
I'll try your sugestions later this week.

For Frans,
Hendra Aquan (Our friendly Green Monster), is documenting the steps that
we do. He is using Ubuntu instead the xubutu. It much less the same. I
guess he would not mind to share his notes.

Yono.

--
...only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river
has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then