[Industry] OSGeo Europe BOF

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Fri Jul 10 02:58:01 PDT 2015

Dear list,

Last year we started at FOSS4G Europe 2014 an initiative for this
[Industry] list. There was some discussion on this list, but soon after
the conference, other subjects took our focus and the list became very
silent. I want to schedule a BOF on FOSS4G- Europe to enable the
discussion again.

Although, there was not so much communication on the list, this doesn't
mean nothing happened, concerning business and OSGeo. I want to take the
opportunity to organize a BOF in Como to discuss the current status of
our initiative, and I want to share some personal experiences, I worked
on during this year. Probably other initiatives where also active, so we
can exchange the information and work further on the lessons learned.

I've put 3 items on the agenda, but please feel free to adapt the
agenda, as this is a BOF.

interested? put your name on the list:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_BirdsOfAFeather#OSGeo_Europe_BOF

please feel free to tweak the agenda:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Europe_2015_OSGeo_Europe_BOF_Agenda

Hope to see you in Como (face2face or via Skype).

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO