[Inspire-data] Re: inspire-foss project

Frans Knibbe frans at geodan.nl
Fri Jul 23 10:37:52 EDT 2010

Hello Jo,

Thanks for the pointer, I was not aware of the OSGeo INSPIRE data
experiments group. Just (van den Broecke) must be aware of both
initiatives, because he is a member of both. I have just tried to
subscribe to the  inspire-data mailing list.  Has there been recent
activity in the group?

At the moment there seems to be a certain lack of knowledge in ESDIN
with respect to using GeoServer WFS to create INSPIRE Download Services.
I would be nice to learn from people who have tried this.

At the moment I am experimenting with the Geographical Names (GN) theme
and Deegree 2.3, using data in PostgreSQL. I will try to keep the
inspire-data group informed of major breakthroughs.

Regards,
Frans