[Inspire-data] tiny cmd tool to convert GeoServer 2.1 Capabilities to Inspire-Capabilities

paul vangenuchten at nieuwland.nl
Wed Oct 19 18:31:00 EDT 2011

Hi list, we developed a tiny cmd tool to convert Geoserver 2.1
capabilities (with inspire pack) to Inspire-Capabilities. After
conversion the capabilities validates against the Dutch version of the
EsdinTestingFramework provided by GeoNovum.nl. The tool uses
NetTopologySuite to transform layer-data-extent to all implemented CRS's.
We invite you to check it out and maybe port it (back) to java... Drop
us a line.
grtz Paul.