[Ireland] Next OSGeo Ireland meeting.

Daniel McInerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:57:08 PST 2016

Hi All,

As mentioned in my last email, our next meeting will be hosted by OpenApp
on *Thursday, 4th Feb. from 17.30 till 18.30 pm*. Keith (in cc) will be
managing the video conference using Google Hangouts; if you plan to attend
the meeting, please send him your email address so that he will be able to
add you to the conference.

Below is a brief agenda for the meeting:
* minutes from last meeting (all)
* sign-off/agreement on Irish LOC mission statement [1] (all)
* OpenApp presentations (Keith & colleague)
* AOB

Thanks again to OpenApp for hosting this meeting and looking forward to
chatting to you on Thursday.

Best regards,
Daniel