[Ireland] Meet-up in Dublin

Daniel McInerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:56:24 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Thanks to those of you who completed the poll. Based on feedback [1], we'll
meet on Saturday, 18th June at 2pm at TOG [2]. I anticipate that the
meeting will last about an hour and a half, and I'll circulate a short
agenda beforehand. Please extend the invitation to others you think might
be interested in attending.

Look forward to meeting up next week.

Regards,
Daniel