[Ireland] Meet-up in Dublin

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Fri Jun 17 07:14:50 PDT 2016

Reminder of the meeting tomorrow at 2pm. I should be there from 1:30pm onwards.

There will be a 32" TV set up for the Ireland match in another area
There is a 50" plasma in one room with a VGA connector for OSGeo use.
There is a 50" plasma in one room with a VGA connector for OSM use.
We have good Wifi with 100Mb down and 10Mb up.

There is an open social night from 7pm for anyone that wants to hang around

My phone number is 087-7731120 if you get lost. You can park in any
space for free labelled "Camino"

https://www.tog.ie/location/