[Ireland] OSGeo Ireland - Face2Face meetup

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:12:54 PDT 2016

Thanks Mel

OK - I'll take the prerogative and suggest a few dates in April and May. If
there is some overlap with other people's availability we'll setup a Doodle
poll.

In parallel you may have seen Dan Cussen's invitation to consider the
Dublin Hackerspace TOG as a potential venue. Dan also suggested a potential
co-meeting with the OpenStreetMap Ireland people on Saturday April 23rd at
TOG.

Weekdays (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
13/14 April
19/20/21 April
27/28 April
May 3rd
May 5th
May 10th,12th
May 17th, 19th
+ Dan's suggestion of April 23rd (Saturday)

Peter