[Ireland] Meet-up in Dublin

Daniel McInerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:12:05 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'd like to suggest two possible dates for the first OSGeo Ireland meet-up:

- Saturday 18th of June at TOG (Dublin City Centre)
- Thursday 23rd of June in Dublin (location TBD)

Please fill in the doodle [1] and we'll go with the date/time that has the
majority of votes by next Wednesday (8th of June). Having the meeting on
the 18th is preferable, as it will facilitate those of us travelling from
outside of Dublin and it will also run in parallel to the OSM-IE meeting at
TOG.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

best regards,
Daniel.