[Ireland] OSGeo - Irish Local Chapter Symposium - 26th May 2017

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:11:48 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

The 1st Irish OSGeo Local Chapter Symposium in Limerick yesterday was a
fantastic success.

We had 65 registrations, 1 keynote, 12 lightning talks, 3 workshops, and
lots and lots of OSGeo discussion, education and networking.

Myself and the organising committee are proud to have been able to
facilitate the event.

We'll have a report on the wiki page later in the week - along with
presentation slides.

In the meantime - I've put a selection of photographs from the proceedings
of the day on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/peterm7/albums/72157684341327225

The unanimous outcome of yesterday - let's do this again!

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com