[Ireland] OSGeo - Irish Local Chapter Symposium - 26th May 2017

Seth G geographika at gmail.com
Mon May 29 08:04:38 PDT 2017

Hi all,

A great event last Friday - many thanks to all who participated.

Special thanks to Daniel for all the organisation with the hotel, Peter
for glueing the whole day together, and Markus for the keynote and
excellent workshop.

Just missing the photo of Markus with a pint of Guinness afterwards!

Regards,

Seth